FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you have any questions about your order please drop us a line @ email@example.com
- Delivery to anywhere in Ireland costs €8 no matter how many products you purchase. Orders over €85 receive free delivery.
- We endeavour to deliver most stock items within 2-3 working days. Delivery of products that are not in stock usually takes 3 to 5 working days.
- We can deliver to an alternative address other than your billing address if this is more convenient for you (e.g. a work address)
- If you have any concerns regarding your delivery or you have missed an attempted delivery and require a tracking number please contact our Customer Services department between 9:30 am and 5:00 pm Monday to Friday or contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Every effort will be made to keep delivery promises given. No liability will be accepted for loss through non-delivery or delay.
- Any complaints of shortages of goods, damage to or loss of goods must be notified to Movers and Makers in writing (email@example.com) within 3 days of delivery and will only be accepted if goods can be examined.
You will find out all our refund policy and information here.
Oh no, we apologise that your order was wrong, please contact us here.
When you contact us please provide the following information so we can process your request ASAP:
- Your name
- Contact details
- Your order number
- Product name
Our removal team have an outstanding reputation for our professionalism and punctuality and we aim to be on time every time! If something happens beyond our control such as a road traffic accident, road works etc we will contact you as soon as possible. If you still need reassurance check out our testimonials here and our Google reviews here.
Movers and Makers provide professional house/apartment and office removal services for those moving house or relocating their business. We specialise in large items moves such as piano moving, large furniture moves and antique moves. We also provide international removals to and from the United Kingdom. We also provide a man with a van service for smaller moves such as sofas, electrical equipment and so on.
We also offer a range of self-storage options.
Yes, we have a range of storage units ranging in size, price and time lengths you will always find a storage facility to suit your needs. You can find out more about our storage services here.
Yes, we offer a direct removal service from anywhere in Ireland to the UK these bookings do require a minimum of 2 weeks notice.
Our house removal team would need at least 2 weeks notice. If the client contacts us last minute they will need to be more flexible as we would have bookings already in most cases. However, we will do our best to accommodate everyone where possible.
Yes, our quotes for our removal services and storage options are no obligation.
Our payment terms are as follows for house or office removals the client can pay in cash on completion of the job or they can pay card (There is a handling fee of 3%).
Our self-storage payments are as follows:
Option 1 – pay weekly via direct debit
Option 2- if the client plans to rent storage long term and pay upfront they will receive a 10% discount.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Move With Ease
Our dedicated team of professional house movers Sligo and Dublin, can take you from getting a quote right through to being in your new home with all of your belongings securely packed and safely delivered, even in the rooms of your choice, hassle and stress-free.