Delivery and Returns
Where do we deliver?
- Movers and Makers operates a cost effective weekday delivery service throughout Ireland.
- Standard delivery is Monday to Friday 9:30am to 5.30pm.
- There is no Saturday & Sunday or Bank Holiday delivery.
Terms of Delivery
- Delivery to anywhere in Ireland costs €8 no matter how many products you purchase. Orders over €90 receive free delivery.
- We endeavour to deliver most stock items within 1-3 working days. Delivery of products that are not in stock usually takes 3 to 5 days.
- We can deliver to an alternative address other than your billing address if this is more convenient for you (e.g. a work address)
- If you have any concerns regarding your delivery or you have missed an attempted delivery and require a tracking number please contact our Customer Services department between 9:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday or contact us by email.
- Every effort will be made to keep delivery promises given. No liability will be accepted for loss through non delivery or delay.
- Any complaints of shortages of goods, damages to or loss of goods must be notified to Movers and Makers in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 3 days of delivery and will only be accepted if goods can be examined.
Return & Refund Policy
- As all goods are signed for on delivery, it is the customers responsibility to inspect goods before signing and accepting them. If goods are found to be damaged, DO NOT SIGN FOR THEM as these will have to be refunded to us the supplier through the couriers insurance.
- All damage must be reported by email with photos to email@example.com for us to organise a free replacement. This may take a number of days. If time does not allow a replacement, a credit note will be issued.
- As all our products are bespoke or personalised, it is the customers responsibility to provide us with quality photos and ensure all details are correct.
Call for further information