Delivery and Returns
Where do we deliver?
- Movers and Makers operates a cost-effective weekday delivery service throughout Ireland.
- Standard delivery is Monday to Friday 9:30am to 5.30pm. (Exact time dependant on courier).
- There are no deliveries on weekends or bank holidays.
Terms of Delivery
- Delivery to anywhere in Ireland costs €8 no matter how many products you purchase. Orders over €70 receive free delivery.
- We endeavour to deliver most stock items within 2-3 working days. Delivery of products that are not in stock usually takes 3 to 5 working days.
- We can deliver to an alternative address other than your billing address if this is more convenient for you (e.g. a work address)
- If you have any concerns regarding your delivery or you have missed an attempted delivery and require a tracking number please contact our Customer Services department between 9:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday or contact us by email email@example.com
- Every effort will be made to keep delivery promises given. No liability will be accepted for loss through non delivery or delay.
- Any complaints of shortages of goods, damages to or loss of goods must be notified to Movers and Makers in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 3 days of delivery and will only be accepted if goods can be examined.
Return & Refund Policy
- As all goods are signed for on delivery, it is the customers responsibility to inspect goods before signing and accepting them. If goods are found to be damaged, DO NOT SIGN FOR THEM as these will have to be refunded to us the supplier through the couriers insurance.
- All damage must be reported by email with photos to email@example.com for us to organise a free replacement. This may take a number of days. If time does not allow a replacement, a credit note will be issued.
- As all our products are bespoke or personalised, it is the customers responsibility to provide us with quality photos and ensure all details are correct.
Call for further information
1) Cancellation Period / Timeframe
You may cancel an order once this is done so before the order is dispatched to the courier. Dispatches to the courier normally occurs after 2pm Monday to Friday.
2) Method of Refund
Refund payments are returned to the same account as the initial order.
3) Defective / Incorrect Goods
Defective goods will be replaced at the expense once notified within 48 hours of receiving the goods. Incorrect goods will be replaced and the return of the wrong goods will be organised through Movers and Makers.
4) How to request a return or a refund
If you request a refund, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org with the attached photos and order number.
5) Shipping & Packing Costs
Shipping within Ireland – €8 or free for orders of €70
Shipping Northern Ireland – €8 or free for orders of €70
We ONLY deliver to Ireland and Northern Ireland
6) Delivery Charge on Returning Goods
Goods returned due to some fault on the part of Movers and Makers, Movers and Makers will cover all cost of the return. The cost of the product plus delivery will be returned to the customer.
7) Products Returned Exceeding the Cancellation Period
No products can be returned if not cancelled within the cancelation period of before dispatch.